Bahia Del Sol is the home of CoWork, CoLive, CoGive. It has been run as a Bed and Breakfast for the last decade and has a long history of good reviews and repeated guests. This history will continue from November-February each year as Bahia Del Sol will continue to operate as a Bed and Breakfast with daily rentals BUT a new era has arrived and beginning in March 2017 Bahia Del Sol will be converted into a CoWorking/CoLiving space from March-October each year!
March 2017-October 2017 will be the first Cowork, Colive, CoGive season for Bahia Del Sol and we are excited to provide:
- Great rooms at great prices for weekly, biweekly and monthly rentals
- All rooms with a desk, chair, internet connection and electric outlets ready for your workstation
- Fast internet from multiple providers to increase uptime – two 25 MB lines and one 10mb line.
- A community feeling and environment tailored for remote digital workers
- A way to give back through teaching computer skills to local people during your stay
- FREE breakfast every morning from 7-11am of Coffee, Teas, Fruits, Bread, Cereals and Pancakes
- A full shared kitchen to use after 11am for cooking meals
- FREE weekly boat tour to other islands and beaches each Wednesday
All of our 8 rooms have ensuite bathrooms and can accommodate from 1-3 people depending on which room. Under the CoLive section of this website, you can find exact room details and prices. If you would like to make a reservation you MUST fill out our booking application in full and we will get back to you with all the details you need to complete your reservation. We require the application as a screening process to make sure that all of our guests understand the expectations and requirements involved in being a resident at Bahia Del Sol for the CoWork, CoLive, CoGive season. We look forward to having a successful 1st season sharing Bocas Del Toro and Bahia Del Sol with CoWorkers from around the globe.